WHERE WE SHIP
- We ship worldwide
- Luxury Handicrafts (LH) ships orders via FedEx Air Services, DHL Express, etc.
- Read more about International Shipping in our FAQs.
- The tracking details and carrier information associated with your order will be provided in your shipment confirmation email.
- INTERNATIONAL: We offer FREE SHIPPING. Shipping costs are included in our prices.
- Please get in touch with our Concierge for details on cost effective international shipping
- Shipping times will vary depending on whether the item is in our warehouse, shipping directly from the supplier, or made-to-order. The expected shipping date for each item is available under the DETAILS section on the product page.
- A tracking number with delivery details will be emailed to you when your order ships.
- Items that are in stock and shipping from our warehouse are typically processed within 1 to 3 business days.
- Items that are made-to-order or customised will be commissioned by you when you place your order, and therefore will take longer to produce and ship (Typically between 3 to 4 weeks)
- Further information on the order status can be provided by our customer care upon request.
TAXES AND CUSTOM DUTIES FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS
- International Orders are shipped to on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- This means product prices displayed are exclusive of all import duties.
- As the recipient, you are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are in.
- Payment of these at the time of delivery is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival. For more information, please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
ARE THERE EVER ANY ADDITIONAL SHIPPING FEES?
- Yes, in certain cases there could be additional shipping and handling fee if the product is excessively voluminous or heavy or if it needs special care while transportation.
MAY I REQUEST FOR AN ESTIMATE ON TRANSPORTATION COSTS
- Yes ! If you require a transportation quote, you will need to provide your Address and Zip code to our team via email on email@example.com
- We aim to get back to you with an estimate in 2-3 working days
- Luxury Handicrafts insures each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to you.
- In case of any damage, customer must update us within 48 hours after the goods are delivered.
- We require a signature for any good delivered, at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you.
- If you have specified a recipient who is not you for delivery purposes (for example as a gift) then you accept that evidence of a signature by them (or at that delivery address) is evidence of delivery and fulfilment by The House Of Things
- Order cut-off times are provided as guidelines only, and do not take into account possible delays caused by payment authorisation.
- Estimated delivery times are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date of dispatch. We are not responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes.
- We are unable to redirect orders once items have been dispatched.
- All orders require a signature upon receipt.